We’re all pushed for time, so if we can offer a quick solution to a problem, people will sit up and take notice.
Using the entertainment show as our case study, this is the type of headline you could use to promote that service:
- Here’s A Quick Way To Make Your Students Laugh (While Covering The Curriculum Too!).
Here are a few other examples using other products…
This one’s to promote a web developer or SEO Copywriter:
- Here’s A Quick Way To Drive Traffic To Your Site.
This one’s for cleaning products:
- Here’s A Quick Way To Get Grass Stains Out In The Wash.
This one could promote baby experts:
- Here’s A Quick Way To Potty Train Your Baby.
This one’s for Naturopaths:
- Here’s A Quick Way To Get Over A Head Cold – Naturally.
It’s even more effective when you add ‘easy’ to the formula…
Using our entertainment show as an example, you could have:
- Here’s A Quick And Easy Way For You To Bring Fun And Laughter To Your Classroom.
This one’s for gyms:
- Here’s A Quick And Easy Way To Lose Weight (And Still Eat What You Want).
This one’s for cookbooks:
- Here’s A Quick And Easy Way To Cook Dinner For 10.
This one’s for mortgage brokers:
- Here’s A Quick And Easy Way To Save For A Home Deposit.
I’ll be talking about one of the most widely used and most effective headline formulas in my next blog. Stay tuned.