They say that a big business is just a small business with systems. So how do you create the systems? How do you know what systems to create? What even is a system? If you’re a copywriter looking to fast track the success of a business and want some inside secrets on how you can do more with less and turn your fledgling business into a six or seven figure juggernaut, this is the podcast for you.
Shanice Miller is a business productivity consultant, specialising in operations and project management. She helps her clients automate their systems and, in the process, save hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars in wasted effort.
Her passion for identifying and solving inefficiencies began when she sold her first business, an educational consultancy recognized by Forbes Magazine. In the process, she discovered that a business with a system is worth far more than a business without a system and she’s going to tell us exactly how to set them up.
In this podcast, we discuss how to:
- create efficient systems and processes to streamline your business and ensure client satisfaction.
- apply the 3D method – Define, Design, and Do – for creating efficient systems.
- set clear goals and intentions for the business, map out the process step by step and implement an automated system
- identify areas of your business that need structure
- nominate tasks that can be automated or delegated to others to eliminate repetitive and time-consuming tasks
- find the best software to use to automate and set up systems
- implement the software and stepping away to allow a team to get into the rhythm of the new system is the third step
- overcome the fear of delegation
- automate your sales process so you can generate leads without stress
- leverage the power of automation to review an employee's work before it goes out to clients
- develop efficient handover processes to team members to ensure critical information is shared between teams
- eliminate deep fears and negative mindsets to avoid overwhelm and burnout
Shanice is a business productivity consultant, specialising in operations and project management, who helps clients ranging from small startups to multi-million-dollar businesses save hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars. Her passion for identifying and solving inefficiencies began when she sold her first business, an educational consultancy that has been recognized in Forbes Magazine. Over the last 10 years, Shanice has used her ability to identify operational inefficiencies and create solutions to not only help save her clients’ businesses but to help them reimagine and reinvent the way they operate.