Jim Stewart is the founder of StewArt Media, one of Australia’s most successful digital marketing agencies. He works with clients like Booktopia, Telstra and Simply Energy to help them build their digital presence, drive leads and generate revenue.
In this podcast, I talk with Jim about the potential of ChatGPT – the artificial intelligence tool that is taking the content world by storm. We discuss how it will change the digital marketing industry, the opportunities it will present for content creators, the threats it may bring to us and those in the advertising sector, and how to harness this powerful tool to generate more content than ever before in half the time.
- How to uncover the highest converting hook by hiring ChatGPT as your “employee”
- Why AI powered writing tools will create an unprecedented amount of opportunities for new copywriters
- Diagnosed with the dreaded writer’s block? Fear no more. Here’s how the tool will ensure you never suffer from writer’s block ever again
- How to write in the exact same style of David Ogilvy, Gary Vee, or Seth Godin (without even looking at one of their ads)
- Why you should always check the copy ChatGPT creates (and what could go wrong if you don’t)
- How to charge your client more by “repurposing” their existing content into a profitable course
- How to use AI to potentially double your project fee (and work less hours)
- How to add a lucrative side hustle to your copywriting business by selling ‘done for you’ prompts created by ChatGPT
As a pioneer of the Australian digital marketing landscape, Jim specialises in driving revenue for eCommerce businesses using a combination of paid and organic search marketing alongside a solid content strategy that helps build brands. He identifies untapped revenue opportunities via data targeting to ensure business owners realise the full potential of their business for long-term, sustained revenue growth. His team works with clients, not for them, ensuring mutually agreed revenue targets benefit both parties.
He has appeared on Sky News Switzer, SmartCompany, ProBlogger, Retail Global, Pubcon, a judge on the Australian SEMrush Search Awards, and has his own weekly video blog.
For almost two decades he has been generating rankings, leads and revenue for some of the largest brands both here in Australia and overseas. Some notable clients include Telfast, Telstra, Tony Bianco, Universal Store, Powercor, National Foods, 1300Flowers and the City of Melbourne.