Blogs are one of the fastest ways to increase your thought leadership, get your website on page one of google and convert casual web visitors into paying clients. Can a little blog do all that? Yes it can.
But how do blogs work? Why are they so powerful? Why does everyone say ‘you need a blog’ and more importantly, how can you write one quickly even if you’re not a professional copywriter? That’s what this episode is all about.
In this episode we cover:
- 3 reasons why you should write a blog
- How to write one, even if you’re not a professional copywriter
- How to write a blog
- How to use it to drive traffic
- How to guest blog and build your list
- How to use blogs to increase your Google page rank
- How to uncover your Domain Authority score (and why it matters)
- How to write about what you know
- How to find your first blog client.