Discover the secrets of making your email campaigns work.
Is email dead? Not by a long shot according to Shaun Ernst, the founder of one of Australia’s most successful email marketing companies. He should know. His clients include JB Hi-Fi, General Pants, Swisse Vitamins and many more.
In today’s episode we talk about something very specific that anyone who sends even one marketing email needs to know about – how to prevent your emails from landing in the spam filter. We also talk about the consequences of sending spam, how to improve your sender reputation, what the privacy act means for even the smallest of businesses, the top 5 email platforms to use, why open rates are not all they’re cracked up to be and more.
- What is the future of email versus social media?
- What is spam?
- Who makes the laws as to what is spam and what is not?
- Are there different laws for different types of businesses?
- What are the consequences of sending spam – legal, financial, reputational and transactional?
- What are spam filters and how do they work?
- What are some of the rookie errors that business owners get wrong when it comes to sending emails?
- What strategies can we use to ensure that our emails don’t get caught up in spam filters?
- What are the top 5 email platforms/software you recommend for big, medium and small business?
- How do we know that our emails are going to spam filters?
- How does the customer know their emails are going to spam?