You can’t get a job without work experience - but you can’t get work experience without a job.
This age-old chicken-or-the-egg scenario stops talented copywriters from getting started. But there is a way around it.
In this podcast Bernadette talks to us about:
- finding your first client
- creating the marketing collateral clients need to see to hire you
- starting small and use online events to start networking elegantly
- overcoming imposter syndrome
- believing that what you have is useful and of value
- following up without feeling nervous
- identifying your niche
- creating your copywriting pitch and deliver it with aplomb