You can’t get a job without work experience - but you can’t get work experience without a job.
This age-old chicken-or-the-egg scenario stops talented copywriters from getting started. But there is a way around it.
In this episode, I talk about how to:
- find your first client
- use online events to start networking elegantly
- overcome imposter syndrome
- believe that what you have is useful and of value
- follow up without feeling nervous
- identify your niche
- create your copywriting pitch and deliver it with confidence