Email is not dead, never was, never will be. In this podcast you’ll learn how to prepare a welcome sequence so that you can kick start your email automations, communicate easily with prospects and turn casual visitors into paying customers.
We also take a look at the ultimate checklist of how to prepare and write an email campaign so that no matter what level of knowledge you have or what level of sophistication you are working to, you will be able to launch an email campaign with ease and confidence.
Show highlights include:
- How to re-engage with your database after a long gap between emails
- How to prepare an email sequence to kickstart your email automations, communicate easily with prospects, and turn casual visitors into paying customers
- A 3-part welcome sequence that’s a) easy to implement, and b) effective at “pre-selling” your customers and c) easy to write
- The “value-to-sale” ratio that maximises sales (and increases open rates)
- The ultimate checklist of how to prepare and write an email campaign (no matter what level of knowledge of sophistication you have, you can launch it with ease and confidence)
- The factors that determine if a reader will open your email (hint: it’s not just the subject line)
- 5 opening phrase templates that guarantee your emails gets noticed
- How to find a near-limitless source of email content (and never suffer from writer’s block again)
- The weird way receiving more spam complaints and unsubscribers results in higher open rates (and a more engaged list)
- How to establish high levels of trust in your customer