Are you tired of seeing other copywriters earn more than you? There’s a strategy to alleviate this age-old problem, and it’s super-easy to apply.
Paul McCarthy is the founder of the Marketing Club and one of Australia’s most successful marketing coaches. He’s the best-selling author of the book 8 Steps to a Remarkable Business and an international award-winning speaker.
In this session we talked about:
- Why being a talented copywriter will not win you the job
- Why other copywriters with less talent than you are making more money
- Why we need to stop focussing on being better writers (and focus on being better at communicating our worth)
- How to communicate our worth and value to a client without selling ourselves
- The Umbrella Principle and how to use it to niche your business
- The 5-step process for pitching your copywriting business at networking events
- The ACNCA method for writing content
- How to monetise your talent
- How to never compromise on price
- How to create great lead magnets that generate leads
- Why we only have 7 seconds to make an impression
- The SPIN system of selling and how copywriters can use it to build their business and that of their clients