Instagram is a powerful tool to add to your self-promotion strategy, and in this episode you’ll learn exactly how to use Instagram to be your authentic self and find new clients.
Emily Osmond is an Instagram expert. She is the founder of the Modern Marketing Collective program and is skilled at helping small businesses use Instagram to build their following.
In this episode we talk about how to:
- use Instagram to gain new clients
- use a four-step process for creating great Instagram content
- create an authentic brand on Instagram
- understand the best types of content that build your Instagram following
- use Instagram to get people to know, like and trust you
- build credibility and create value
- find the balance between sharing and selling
- showcase your values and beliefs to instil trust
- feature testimonials and case studies in a respectful way
- write an Insta bio that positions you as a person of trust
- use your bio to build your email following
- use the feed, the reel, and Insta ‘live’ to generate leads