Artificial intelligence is changing the way we live, but it’s also changing the way we write copy.
In this episode we talk to Suzette Bailey who is an expert at building AI platforms that help us write copy – and lots of it.
If you fancy writing a 500-word article on a specific topic of your choice, in under 30 seconds, or writing a LinkedIn article that makes you look like an expert at the same time, this podcast is for you.
In this episode you discover how:
- AI can be used to write professional quality copy in seconds
- to write Facebook posts, LinkedIn posts, emailers and more using Ai
- to use keywords to get the exact copy you need
- schools and uni students and teachers will need to revise the way they write and assess assignments in the future
- AI is forcing us to redefine what creativity, originality and thought leadership really is
- To use AI ethically
If you’d like to learn more about how you can become a successful copywriter and join a community of other copywriters, get upskilled, find work opportunities and more, take a look at copyclub.com.au, Australia’s newest and most exciting copywriting community.