What is copywriting? Why are so many people interested in becoming one? What does it take to become a successful copywriter? Is it possible to make a living from copywriting? How can you get started as a freelance or ad agency copywriter?
In this episode, Valerie Khoo, CEO of the Australian Writers’ Centre chats to Bernadette Schwerdt, founder of the Australian School of Copywriting about:
- Why copywriting is a great occupation for creative people
- Where you can find copywriting work
- The qualities and training you need to be a successful copywriter
- The benefits of living the freelance life
- Success stories from her students who’ve found work quickly
- Her 5 top tips for getting started as a freelancer
...and much more
If you’re a budding or experienced copywriter, this podcast is a must-listen.