There Are Over 100 Million Registered Websites.
How Will People Find Yours?
It’s No Secret That Getting Your Site On Page One Of Google Can Be Hard.
Here’s How To Make It Easier.
Companies much bigger than yours spend tens of thousands on AdWords campaigns, Search Engine Optimisation specialists, Digital Marketing consultants and the like, all vying for that coveted Page One position.
So what can you do to get on Page One of Google, especially if you don’t have thousands of dollars to spend on SEO consultants and AdWord experts?
- How can a small business like yours compete against monoliths when you can’t begin to match their budgets?
- What is the solution to getting found in the proverbial ‘needle in a haystack’?
- How much do I need to spend to get on Page One of Google?
The answer to those questions is ‘knowledge’ and in particular, knowledge of three key areas.
When you undertake the deluxe package (Learn How to Write, Get Paid to Write & SEO Copywriting), you receive 2 Coaching Calls with Bernadette.
The course covers three important topics:
1. AdWords – how to drive traffic to your website in the most cost-effective way and how to set up and write your AdWords campaigns
2. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Copywriting – how to improve your site’s ranking on search engines like Google and Yahoo
3. Google Analytics – how to upload and use this free measurement programme to measure traffic, results, conversions, ROI and other important data.
You’ll learn: An introduction to SEO
- Why use web marketing?
- Understanding the SERP?
- What is a Googlebot?
- Blog vs no blog
- Understand the role of Google, how it works and how to use it
- What is SEO?
- Black hat vs White hat SEO
- Landing page vs Home page
- Get on page one of Google
- Boost your Google ranking with simple, easy techniques that you can do yourself
You’ll learn: Keyword Planning
- What are keywords?
- Are keywords important?
- Testing your keywords
- Types of Keywords
- What works better
- Finding keyword
- Keyword research
- Competitor research
- Identifying meta tags
- Using 3rd party tools for keyword research
- Keyword bidding
- Understand keyword density – why it’s important and how to work it out
You’ll learn: An introduction to SEO Copywriting
- Write for Online vs Offline – how it differs and why it matters
- Understand ‘WIIFM’ – the What’s In It For Me concept
- 7 simple web writing secrets for business owners
- Use headline formulas to grab attention – 19 formulas
- Sell benefits instead of features
- Create compelling offers that make people buy
- How to write copy that converts traffic into customers
- Use calls to action that work
- Quick writing rules
You’ll learn: A Guide To Setting Up Your AdWords Account
- How to set up your AdWords account and your first campaign
You’ll learn: How to write an AdWords Campaign
- Your competitor’s AdWords
- The components of an AdWords campaign
- Top 15 AdWords Copywriting Tricks and Techniques
You’ll learn: A Guide To Setting Up Your Google Analytics Account
- How to set up your Google Analytics account including how to install and configure it, how to analyse your website’s performance, how to generate reports and how to analyse your data to increase traffic
THERE IS NO RISK FOR YOU
Our promise is simple. If for any reason you are not 100% thrilled with the value you receive from us, simply let us know within 30-days and we will personally refund every cent of your investment and part as friends. There’s no risk to you whatsoever. This course has been in operation since 2001 and has been instrumental in helping people from all walks of life, with no writing or business experience at all, become highly successful copywriters. We hope it can do the same for you too. Try us out. We stand behind our course and believe it has the potential to change your life. But you have to do it to find out! You have nothing to lose.