The Un-Copywriters Guide To Content Creation.
When it comes to offering prospects and customers a chance to ‘get to know you’, content marketing is the name of the game. But for many, creating content – writing blogs, running webinars, writing emails – is time consuming, expensive and hit and miss.
However James Tuckerman, founder of entrepreneurial online magazine Anthill Online, has an ingenious method for creating content on the run. I recently interviewed him for an episode of “Secrets of Aussie Online Entrepreneurs”, and he shared with me this amazing nugget of wisdom that will have you creating content in a jiffy – without even picking up a pen!
Hold on tight, this will blow you away. The simplicity of it, yet the sheer efficiency of it is so impressive.
Here’s what he does:
- He interviews a SME (subject matter expert)
- He records a conversation with on his smart phone using the ‘voice memo’ function. (You can download it from the App Store for free).
- He sends the recording to get transcribed.
- That transcription becomes a series of blogs.
- The blogs become “Cheat Sheets”.
- The “Cheat Sheets” become Infographics.
- The blogs and infographics become an eBook.
- The eBook becomes an online mini-course.
- The online mini course becomes a webinar series.
- The webinar series gets put on iTunes as a podcast.
Just slice and dice! What an awesome way to create great content instantly!
If you want more tips on how to become a successful online entrepreneur, watch our interviews with some of Australia’s internet superstars here.
Episode 1: Secrets of Aussie Online Entrepreneurs: The Young Guns
About This Episode:
Discover how three of Australia’s top ‘Young Gun’ internet superstars built their businesses and turned fledgling ideas into multi-million dollar online juggernauts. Features interviews with Ruslan Kogan, Dean Ramler from Milan Direct and Jack Delosa, founder of The Entourage.
Episode 2: Social Media Mavericks
About This Episode:
Tap into the genius behind Australia’s top Social Media futurists and discover the new rules of engagement for business executives. Guests include the world’s most provocative futurist, Brian Solis on ‘connected consumerism’; Peter Williams, CEO of Deloitte Digital on why leaders must either get linked or become extinct, and market researcher Mark McCrindle on the top social media trends coming our way.